This policy is effective October 1, 2019. Your continued use of this website after that will signify your acceptance of this policy.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Montauk Catamaran Company, LLC’s Catamaran Mon Tiki’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, The Montauk Catamaran Company, LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Catamaran Mon Tiki website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://sailingmontauk.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not do the following without express advance permission:
- Republish material from https://sailingmontauk.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://sailingmontauk.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://sailingmontauk.com
- Redistribute content from Catamaran Mon Tiki (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Individuals in a non-commercial capacity on a personal blog or social media account.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from other types of individuals and/or organizations.
No use of Catamaran Mon Tiki’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
While we make our best effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).