If you compare this photo to yesterday’s photo, you’ll see the sawhorses have been removed from under the starboard hull backbone, and there are temporary legs on every frame. We used a laser to get our fore/aft and port/starboard alignment and then fixed the temporary legs to blocks screwed into the shop floor.
On the right of the picture you can see we’ve just started this process on the port hull. The backbone is supported by sawhorses and you can see the blocks on the floor.
We also glued up about two dozen strings (all that wood and bar-clamps on the floor. Once we start bending them around the frames, the shape of the boat will really start to emerge!